17 Jul 2015

What would you do if the man you are dating, who claims to be single, with the promise of marrying you, turns out to be a married man with children


girl
What would you do if the man you are dating, who claims to be single, with the promise of marrying you, turns out to be a married man with children?
There was confusion in New Nyanya community in Karu, Nasarawa State near Abuja recently, as a young lady, Maria Egaji, 22, discovered that the man she has been dating and calling her fiancée, was actually married with two children. Her discovery only came after she was deflowered and impregnated by the randy man.
Early morning yelling by the angry lady took many residents by surprise as the frustrated Miss Egaji rained disparaging comments on the randy lover. “God will punish you; you are a wicked and selfish man. So you have a wife and children and you were busy deceiving me with marriage promises. I lost my virginity to you, my God will punish you.” These were some of the harsh words from the highly vexed Egaji.

“What happened?” An elderly woman asked, as more residents trooped to the scene to hear the ‘gist’ of the drama between Maria and Emmanuel Okoh, 34, the randy father of two.
Okoh, a hotel worker, had approached Maria pretending to be a single man about three months ago. His charming personality drawn from his years of experience in the hospitality industry overwhelmed Egaji’s resistance. She fell for him without any inkling she was being deceived.
The clever Okoh tried his best to hide his escapade from his innocent wife and neighbours by renting a single room apartment in Nyanya, Abuja, with make-believe features of bachelorhood to further convince the unsuspecting lady.
The jobless Egaji, who thought she had found the love of her life who deserved to be her first having kept her virginity for 22 years for her would-be spouse.
Okoh took advantage of the 24-hour working time in his hotel to play the strange game between his family in New Nyanya in Nasarawa State and Maria Egaji in his Nyanya abode. The distance between his two homes is about 7km.
Miss Egaji said, “I noticed he wasn’t sleeping at home anymore and most times, when I visited, I observed nothing changed from my last visit; everything remained the same. So, I became curious.
“I took time to monitor his movement until a friend of his told me that I was only wasting my time; that Emma is married with two kids. That his wife had started complaining about his long stay outside and was forcing him to spend more time with her. I later got the address to his house somehow and traced it.”
She further told LEADERSHIP Weekend that it took her two weeks to confirm her curiosity. After seeing his wife and the kids, the resemblance finally convinced her that she was only being used by her lover and deceived about marriage plans.
“I hate him and I hate men and everybody from his area. The trauma I went through makes me cry every day she told LEADERSHIP weekend later, when neighbours succeeded in calming her down, after her outburst. Losing my virginity to a wicked, greedy and selfish man is my greatest undoing in life,” she said with tears in her eyes.
At the point of discovering the hidden truth, she was already pregnant with a child for him. “Although abortion is wrong, that is the best I can do at this embarrassing time. I have to do it; I can’t keep this baby,” Egaji insisted.
When LEADERSHIP Weekend made attempts to speak with the randy lover, he was not willing to speak, as the discovery shocked him. It was also gathered that Okoh had many issues to contend with now as his wife and mother of two is threatening to sue him with divorce.
Many residents who spoke with LEADERSHIP Weekend said many young ladies in the area are too desperate and often fall victim to deceit and eventually end up with broken hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment